Listen Live on  
 

The Wolf 93.3

Country's Greatest Hits for Omaha
 
 

Boy Scouts Injured When Display Explodes

 
Boy Scouts Injured When Display Explodes

Several people were hurt Thursday when a ceremonial display exploded at a home in Council Bluffs.  

Fire Investigator Dan Roberts tells Newsradio 1110 KFAB, the explosion happened around 8:10 p.m.  

Four kids and two adults suffered mostly second-degree burns.  Two of the victims were taken to the Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln for treatment of more serious burns.  

The fire marshal's office is investigating.

Recommended Stories

More from The Wolf 93.3

*