Listen Live on  
 

The Wolf 93.3

Country's Greatest Hits for Omaha
 
 

Third Apartment Fire Caused By A Bucket of Cigarettes

 
Third Apartment Fire Caused By A Bucket of Cigarettes

Last week's two-alarm fire at an Omaha apartment complex was sparked by a gucket of cigarettes on a third-floor balcony, according to WOWT 6 News.

The manager of the Hillsborough Pointe Apartments made the announcement Monday.

It was the third fire at the complex near 144th and Sprague.  Being careless with cigarettes was the cause of the two previous fires, as well.

 

Recommended Stories

More from The Wolf 93.3

*