Florida man dies in meth-lab..Lit HIS 'Gas'



{PARODY Story - NOT TRUE}

Florida man dies in meth-lab explosion after lighting farts on fire | The Valley Report                                                                    

DAVE WEASEL  

 Florida man dies in meth-lab explosion after lighting farts on fire

GAINESVILLE, FL – A 37-year-old man is dead after his trailer home was destroyed in a meth-lab explosion, caused by him lighting up ‘blue angels’ to amuse his wife.

anthony

The man’s wife was found lying naked on the couple’s front yard, reportedly still laughing. “A Blue Angel is when you put a lighter up to your butt and fart on it, making it catch on fire. It’s funny as s—,” explains the mans wife, who claims to be an expert on the subject. “Normally we go to Del Taco because of their $0.59 tacos, but we made some extra cash this week so we went to Chipotle. The farts you get from there could fill a gas chamber. I know he’s looking up from hell laughing his ass off saying it was worth it,” she says smiling through blackened teeth, apparently not caused by the fire.

The woman plans on suing Chipotle, which failed to address their peppers causing a higher rate of methane in human farts. She offered a statement, “I’m not mad about my husband dying, I just got my eyebrows did and now they’re gone.” Chipotle Mexican Grill has yet to respond.


More NOT real (but funny) news can be found HERE

Ritch Cassidy

Ritch Cassidy

Want to know more about Ritch Cassidy? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on The Wolf 93.3! Read more

title

Content Goes Here