You may throw away your kid's bath toys after seeing this... | Bob Delmont | The BIG Legend 98.3
Researchers have found that plastic bath tub toys, intended to make bath time more fun for kids, are actually full of dangerous bacteria, including staphylococcus and streptococcus.
Researchers found that lying around in humid, warm and wet bathrooms creates bacteria and fungi in these plastic toys that squirt water.
The toys were also exposed to sweat and urine over 11 days. Plastic used in the ducks is also to blame because it can nourish bacteria.