McDonald's sued (again) over hot water burn
A teenager was badly burned after being served hot water at an "unreasonably dangerous temperature" at a McDonald's restaurant in Oregon, according to a lawsuit by the teen's mother.
The suit filed last week seeks nearly $1.6 million for an incident that allegedly occurred last summer at one of the fast-food chain's restaurants in Madras, Oregon.
Fourteen-year-old Christina Thomas suffered severe physical injury after hot water spilled in her lap while she was a patron at the outlet on July 29, 2017, according to the suit, filed in Multonomah County Circuit Court. Full story HERE