18 Yr Old College Student's Lung COLLAPSED After Vaping for a Year

An 18-year-old college student's lung collapsed due to damage from the toxic chemicals in his mint Juul pods, he told DailyMail.com. 

Chance Ammirata, a rising freshman at Florida International University (FIU) in Miami, was at death's door last week as a result of the device he thought was 'safe.'  On average, Chance vaped about one pod every two days - roughly the equivalent of 10 cigarettes-worth of nicotine a day. 

Full story and video HERE

Ritch Cassidy

Ritch Cassidy

Want to know more about Ritch Cassidy? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on The Wolf 93.3! Read more

title

Content Goes Here